What Information do we collect from you?
We gather your information when you register for our prepaid web portal, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. ECS Prepaid may ask you for the following: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or social security number.
What is your information used for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for the following:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send emails keeping you up to date on products and service.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We utilize a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
1615 S. Ingram Mill B
Springfield MO 65804